Saturday, November 26, 2011

Shivering While Reading Story of the Prophet, Ethel Decide coverted to Islam

Shivering While Reading Story of the Prophet, Ethel Decide coverted to Islam

 
When he wants to meet with Sheikh Saad, Ethel unexpectedly in an automobile accident. His car was hit. He had to postpone for a while until one of his neighbors, Julie, are willing to take her to see Sheikh Saad. "Julie asked me why I want to see Sheikh Saad. I explained that I wanted to see him as a Christian would like to see a priest. I want to know more about Islam and marriage," said Ethel.
Julie did not look pleased to hear the answer Ethel. Julie several times to cancel the appointment and could not be reached in the allotted time. Julie looks like a dodge to finally meet Ethel begged him that Sheikh Saad is a very important thing.
Julie eventually led Ethel meet at the mosque Sheikh Saad Al Ribat. As he approached the mosque Ethel felt something strange. Sheikh Saad out and asked her to take off my shoes. An unusual thing that thinks. "But because I want to see him, then I have to take off my shoes," said Ethel.
Both talked about beebrapa things. Sheikh Saad members some books to read Ethel. At that time he received the Qur'an with English translation, the book Religion of Truth, A Guide to Understanding Islam A Brief pictorial and other books.
After the discussion with Sheikh Saad had been completed, how shocked Ethel when the cleric refused to shake hands. He said it's not polite. Then the Sheikh explained to him that is not allowed to touch someone who is not makhromnya. "And I can accept it," he said.
Search Ethers against Imam Taha and Sheikh Saad did not take her in marriage, like the original purpose of Ethel find these two men. But the meeting made her more familiar with Islam. "I think the reason I went to the Imam Taha and Sheikh Saad as I have done is part of the religious quest. Too complicated to marry this man. He was in Arabic while I was in America. So I decided to menyerahkah to God my soul mate, "said Ethel.
Over the next few weeks after meeting with Sheikh Saad, Ethel started reading the book Religion of Truth and read about the Prophet Muhammad. At June 8, 2007, unwittingly, Ethel merkaca-glass. Her body was shivering all over. "On page 20 I wrote 'I believe' on June 8, 2007," he said.
He started thinking how to convert. Within a week, he take care of car insurance. He was determined that the first place that will didatanginya when all has settled the affairs of the mosque to meet with Sheikh Saad.
Dated June 23, 2007, Ethel went to the mosque. He had met with some former Christians who had converted to Islam. He told me wanted to be a Muslim. Ethel then utter two sentences confession of faith before the congregation.
But unfortunately, on that day Islam had not witnessed by Sheikh Saad. Sheikh Saad was gone.
When memleuk Islam, Ethel has no family anymore. Mother, father, grandmother and grandfather had died. He only has three children and their older brother and an uncle and a cousin. My surprise when my uncle could accept whatever is the belief Ethel.
However sepepunya friends and comrades miraculous communications when knowing Ethel decided to be Muslim. A neighbor even had graffiti scratched his car with lipstick when Ethel started wearing hijab. But Ethel did not move, she still chose to embrace Islam, until now.

No comments:

Post a Comment