Saturday, November 26, 2011

Qiyamul Lail (Night Prayer)

Qiyamul Lail (Night Prayer)

Category: Alwajiz: Sunnah Prayers

From 'Aisha radi anhuma, "One night, the Prophet sallallaahu'alaihi wa sallam praying in the mosque. Then the people prayedwith his prayers. The next night he prayed again and people aremore likely to expand. They then gathered on the third or fourthnight, but the Prophet sallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallam did not come out to meet them. When morning came, he said: 'I see what you do. There is nothing to stop me out to meet you. It's just that I'mafraid if the prayer is obligatory upon you. 'It was in the month of Ramadan. "From' Abd al-Qari, she said," On a night in the month of Ramadan, I went out with 'Umar ibn al-Khattab radi anhutoward the mosque . Apparently the people split into severalgroups. There was a man who prays alone, and there is also aprayer followed by a few people. Then 'Umar said, "I think, if I gathered them under one Qari' (priest), surely it would be better.Then he made ​​up his mind and gather them under Ubay ibn Ka'b.On a night that I went out with him while other people werepraying with their priests. 'Umar said,' This is the best innovation(new cases)

No comments:

Post a Comment