Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Brief of Arafat

Brief of Arafat
Allah says, "It is not a sin for you in seeking bounty from your Rabb. Apabil then you proceed from Arafat, berdzikirlah to God in Masy'aril Haram. And berdzikirlah to Him as He has given instructions to you, and even before you actually include people who do not know. "(Surat Al-Baqarah: 198).
Imam Ahmad and the authors of Sunan books narrated with a saheeh sanad from Ats-Tsauri, from Bukair ibn Atha 'bin Abdurrahman bin Ad-Daili Ya'mar, he said, "I've heard the Messenger of Allah said," it is wukuf Hajj at Arafat. So whoever gets Arafat before dawn meant he had to get hajj. The days of Mina, there are three. However, anyone who wants to speed up (in Mina) in two days, then he is innocent. And anyone who wants to linger, he is also innocent. "
Wukuf zawal in Arafat began to dawn on the second day of Nahar. Because, when the Farewell Pilgrimage ', the Prophet's conduct after his prayers wukuf midday until sunset.
Messenger of Allah said, "Let the rituals you do like me." In this hadith he also said, "Anyone who was at Arafat before dawn, undoubtedly has a pilgrimage."
It is the opinion of Imam Malik, Abu Hanifa, and ash-Shafi'i. While Imam Ahmad argues that wukuf it starts from the initial day of Arafah.
They berhujjah with riwahyat hadith ash-Sya'bi of Mudhras ibn Urwa bin bin Harithah Ath-tbaiy Lam ', he said, "I came to see the Prophet in Muzdalifah when he came out to his prayers. I said, 'Messenger of Allah, I come from Mount Tayy', I have made my mounts tired and my body tired. By Allah, I am not crossing a mountain but I stopped (wukuf) on it, then do I have going for hajj? 'Messenger of Allah said, "Anyone who witnessed this our prayer, then he wukuf with us until we were done, and he never did wukufbefore that at Arafat at the time of night or day, meaning it has a perfect pilgrimage and worship. "(Narrated by Imam Ahmad and Ahlus Sunnah).
Some say, Arafat called for by history Abdurrazaq, he said, "Ibn Juraij has told me, of Ibn al-Musayyab that Ali ibn Abi Talib said, 'God sent Gabriel to meet Ibrahim to carry out the pilgrimage beramanya. When he arrived at Arafat, Ibrahim said, "Araftu" (I've know). 'Cause he's ever come before it. Therefore, this place was then called Arafat. "
While Ibn Mubarak narrated from Abu Abdul Malik bin Sulaiman of Atha ', he said, "Named Arafat because Gabriel never show rituals to Abraham. Ibrahim then said, 'Araftu, araftu (tela I know).' Cause that's called Arafat. "The same history also presented from Ibn Abbas, Ibn Umar and Ibn Majlaz. Wallahu'alam.
Arafat also called Masy'aril Haram Al-Masy'ar Al-Aqsa, and Ilal Wazn Hilal style. Contained in the middle of the mountain called Jabal Rahmah.
Wukuf experience at Arafat
For me, the pilgrimage was taught that Islam is a religion that moves. This is reflected in the worship and circumambulate sa'i.This year, no less than 5 million pilgrims from all over the world with berthawaf ihram clothes, ie, moving around the Kaaba seven rounds while incessant peal of prayer.
Later, they also bersa'i, which jogged from Mount Safa to Mount Marwa seven times. If we do not move in the middle of the ritual, instead will disturb others.
Doctrine 'move' to have continuity from the existence of life in this world. Thawaf has existed since Prophet Adam. While sa'i is worship that emulate persistence Siti Hajar (second wife of Prophet Ibrahim who was just a black slave woman) in finding water for his son, Prophet Ismail AS, the cry of thirst.While wukuf in Padang Arafah on the 9th of Dhu al-Hijjah is the worship that almost no motion. Wuquf derived from the Arabic, waqafa-yaqifu-wuqufan that are meaningful 'silent'.
But why ritual 'silent' this would be the most important pillars of hajj (great harmony)? That is, the pilgrimage unauthorized person if you do not perform rituals 'silence' in the place where Adam and Eve were reunited by God this after being expelled from paradise. If our pilgrimage and got sick on that day, then we will carried by an ambulance that has been available.
Because of the importance of the event, I've felt since the spiritual atmosphere of maktab (inn). I was so touched when he proclaimed lafadz talbiyah, 'Allahumma Labbaik labaik, Labbaika He syarikala labbaik' (O Allah, I come thy summons and not an ally for you, my God) I entered the Padang Arafat at night.
Physically, it is nothing special in this field. For me, Taman Monas in Jakarta is much more beautiful and neat. In this place, I just saw a barren pastures and surrounded by rocky hills are barren and dusty land. In the afternoon, the sun was burning hot.
However, with all the limitations of the field, I actually see features while watching millions of Muslims from around the world with the ihram dress in droves in various ways. Someone came by foot, by private car, with a pickup truck, as well as with the old bus where some desperate pilgrims sat on the deck of the bus. They all came to fulfill the divine call.
Unnoticed, because my tears dripping admire his power. I am grateful also remarkable for being part of the Muslims who get the opportunity Haj this year.
Why are all pilgrims must be 'silent' in Arafat? Because on that day, from midday until sunset ba'da all the gates of heaven opened widest Arafat by Allah to His servants who begged forgiveness and mercy.
Here is the first prayer of repentance uttered by human beings, Adam and Eve: "Rabbana dzalamna anfusana lana wa wa in lam taghfir tarhamna lanakunanna khasirin minal," (Oh my God. Menzalimi Surely we have ourselves. If you do not forgive our sins, then we become servants of the losers).
Therefore, these events are very rare. Only once a year and only given to pilgrims gathered in the barren desert. So that all pilgrims must be 'silent' at the same time and place to reach yangg Arafat's grace.
I myself make sense of the atmosphere at Arafat's is a good time to 'silence'. In the 'silence' that's me trying to 'Arafah' (know) about yourself, particularly against the sins I have done so far. In the 'silence' that I bermunajat especially for the sins of the parents, wives, children and God knows how many people have terzalimi by my attitude.
May the tears of crying repentance is a turning point in my life to start a new life. Like a notebook, then after a 'silent' in Arafat is the book I now have become new again. In the 'silent' this I also realize that if we continue to move it without the 'silence' is contemplative, an act which was not productive. (Source: Noor Huda Ismail, Author of 'My friend Terrorists?'/Republika)

No comments:

Post a Comment